Budgeting and Analytics with Workday Adaptive PlanningBusiness agility is paramount in the rapidly changing world of planning.
To think fast and move first, companies must embrace a planning process that allows organizations to make better decisions and quickly act on those decisions. Workday Adaptive Planning provides the planning platform companies need to easily adapt to changing business conditions. It enables an active planning process that incorporates everyone within the organisation.
Why choose Workday Adaptive Planning?
- Quickly adapt to changing business conditions with a powerful modeling engine built for enterprise planning
- Make better decisions with an easy-to-use solution that is quickly adopted across the enterprise
- Get time back by automating planning to execution
- Collaborative and unified
- Cuts planning and consolidation by up to 90%
- Always up-to-date cloud delivery
- Anytime, anywhere access – web and mobile
Powerful Modeling, Reporting, and Analytics
We’ve embedded reporting and analytics so you can plan the business, monitor and analyse performance, test scenarios to select course correction to achieve your goals, and report your results to your internal and external stakeholders. Our technology super-charges the planning platform with the power, scalability, and performance companies of all sizes need to model the complexities of their business and to report on and analyse results—without compromising ease of use.
This technology enables companies to manage large, data-intensive models with an engine that is:
- Flexible—lets you model the way that makes sense for your business, pulling in data relevant to your needs, and on your own cadence
- Scalable—adds memory and computing power when you need, allowing users to plan using a virtually unlimited number of dimensions and versions
- Comprehensive—end-to-end planning within any function, from revenue and cash flow, to modeling, reporting, and analytics; all departments and functions can have their own models so they can plan for their own business, while contributing to the corporate financial plan
With a dynamic planning and analysis process with active dashboards, you can immediately see how your input impacts your business. Built with business users in mind, Workday Adaptive Planning lets you work directly in the dashboards, so you can drill down or make changes that will propagate throughout the system. Insights come to the forefront and you can spend your time on strategic activities, rather than gathering and scrubbing data. The easy-to-use interface also ensures that even business leaders outside of finance can comfortably participate in the planning process.
What-If Scenario Modeling
Core to becoming an agile business is being able to plan for a variety of outcomes and course-correcting measures. You can get a blueprint of how your changes will impact other areas of your business with powerful scenario planning capabilities.
Ask questions such as:
- What if we push out our hire dates by three weeks?
- How will this impact sales revenue?
- Which changes would we need to make to our territory planning if we followed through with that?
- In which way does this impact our financial position at the end of the quarter?
With each department able to test scenarios for its own area of the business, the organization as a whole can incorporate those scenarios into its plans, and optimize the overall corporate strategy.
Plan for different scenarios, and compare possible outcomes.
Let’s Take a Closer Look at Workday Adaptive Planning Solutions
Everything you need for continuous and comprehensive financial planning, reporting, and analysis. Produce accurate budgets quickly and easily with confidence. Get more insights faster. Deliver stunning reports in minutes. Collaborate across the enterprise from anywhere—by web, mobile, and Microsoft® Excel.
Take workforce planning to the next level with a fast, easy, powerful solution. Execute with speed to deliver dynamic head-count and skills-based plans that drive better business results. Strengthen collaboration with HR and business leaders to optimize workforce plans to achieve your strategic goals.
Quickly optimize sales resources, increase performance, and improve predictability. Create rep capacity plans to meet topline bookings targets. Deploy the right quotas and set up balanced territories. Collaborate on what-if scenarios. Get a single source of truth by linking your sales and financial plans.
Now you can flexibly model any kind of functional use or planning domain specific to your function, industry, or geography. Operational capacity planning, marketing demand generation modeling, project-based planning—you can model it all. It’s no-limits enterprise-wide planning, with real-time access to more operational details than ever before.