Rapid globalisation and economic turbulence combine to make today’s financial management challenges more complex than ever. Those same forces make effective financial controls imperative. Meet change with confidence with a financial management system (FMS) that delivers current, accurate, comprehensive financial and operational information.
- Infor SunSystems
- Query and Analysis
- iPOS Procurement
- Spindle Document Management for Infor SunSystems
- Infor d/EPM
An Intro to Infor SunSystems
- Query and Analysis—Get a top-down view of your entire business with this dynamic analysis and reporting application’s powerful analytical capabilities. With reporting tools that include compliance and regulatory factors, Infor SunSystems Query and Analysis gives you the information you need.
- Procurement—This web-based, end-to-end procure-to-pay application supports centralised and decentralised purchasing, covering purchase requisitions, orders, contracts, receipts, and invoice processing and reconciliation. The solution empowers staff by permitting them to manage their own purchasing requirements within the rules and policies defined for their organisation.
- Collect—This debtor management system thoroughly analyses debtor days and cash flow, quickly identifies offending debtors, and tracks collection quickly and easily.
- B4B—An easy-to-use, sophisticated payment management tool designed for today’s global banking requirements, B4B links companies’ Financials Business payables modules to their banks for electronic funds transfers (EFT) and Internet banking.
- Performance management—Financials Business’ dashboards, scorecards, and other reports simplify budgeting, forecasting, and other financial planning processes. It delivers both financial and operational key performance indicators to managers at every level.
Combines modern intelligent business tools and financial performance management capabilities into one EPM software solution. d/EPM enables you to consistently report with confidence, measure past and current performance, and forecast future activities.
Infor d/EPM is delivered in a fully enabled, cloud environment, integrated with the Infor OS suite.
- Budgeting & Planning – Create budgets and plans, short term, long term, bottom up, top down using a workbook paradigm.
- Workforce Budgeting – Create position / employee-based budgets for salaries, employer taxes and other employer-based benefits.
- Financial Consolidation – Consolidate company books with currency conversions; eliminate inter-company revenues and expenses.
- Determine the optimal headcount – FTE for Indirect and Direct Labor taking into account drivers and forecasts.
- Reports and data entry – Embedded reporting and custom data entry sheets to make the product fit all customer needs.
- Custom Workflow – Adjust the workflow in a flexible way or create completely custom workflows and approval processes.
- Custom Budgeting – Custom modules – subplans integrated into d/EPM or fully custom applications.
- Non-financial Models – Demand planning, marketing campaigns, project management, workforce management, funds managements.