Who We Are
Forpoint is an award-winning solutions provider for the Office of the CFO. We have a strong background in business management, finance and IT and we are always looking for exceptional candidates with relevant experience to join our team.
Our customers are in Financial Services, Education, Construction, Retail, Utilities, Communications and Government in Australia and New Zealand.
We deliver the best cloud-based solutions in the market, and we package them with the most outstanding specialist consulting and support. As a result, we have earned an enviable reputation as one of Australia’s most experienced specialist implementation businesses for the Office of the CFO.
The Forpoint Difference
Our Experience and Customer is Key Philosophy, Creates Peace of Mind
Our key difference is our service and experience. Our dedication, commitment and ability to work as a team is the primary reason that we are known for our excellence. As a result, we have not only won accolades from our Clients but also repeat Customer Service Awards, from our Vendors.
Customer is Key
Our customers’ needs are our main priority and the driving force behind all we do.
Our team of consultants consists of experienced professionals with extensive finance backgrounds.
Value & Flexibility
Sensible rates, with no minimum charge.
Independent and impartial advice regarding any aspect of your solution.
The Forpoint team is our most valuable asset. Work-life balance and happy families are the foundation for our success.
The following positions are currently available. If you are interested in applying, please forward your resumé and cover letter to email@example.com.
About the job
Financial Solutions Consultant – Financial Management & ERP applications
- Functional Implementation consulting
- Accounting Qualified
- Sydney based
- Competitive salary package & benefits
Forpoint Solutions Australia is looking for an energetic and experienced individual to join our consulting services team based in Sydney.
You are a highly motivated self starter, that can bring experience and confidence to the implementation and support of leading Financial Management and Budgeting & Forecasting solutions.
You must be extremely systems savvy, with the energy, desire and passion to design and deliver quality solutions which are relevant to client needs.
You will be part of our consulting services team, under the direction of the Solutions Director, responsible for delivering the implementation of our solutions to new clients, and supporting existing customers.
Product training will be provided by us, including enablement training and product certifications where applicable.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Australian marketplace, working as an implementation consultant for software vendor or software partner
- Experience with mid market software solutions e.g. Sage Intacct, Infor SunSystems, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite or similar solutions is highly regarded along with knowledge of CPM solutions (Adaptive Insights, Blackline)
- An impeccable understanding of accounting practices as well as financial and business processes is required
- Accounting qualifications and/or business experience.
- A strong technical aptitude to learn new software solutions quickly and effectively
- Commercially aware with ambition and aptitude to develop superior consulting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with client face to face or remotely.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and other productivity tools.
- Time management & prioritisation skills
- Can work with minimal supervision – a true self starter.
Desired Skills and Experience
Accounting Knowledge, Business Processes, Budgeting & Forecasting, Implementing Business Systems, Project Implementation Methodology, Time Management, Delivery Training, Strong verbal and written communications.
Please submit your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be considered for this position in our growing business.
FP&A Implementation Consultant
About the job
This role is suited to a Finance/Accounting professional (CA or CPA) with experience in Financial Planning (Modelling) and Analysis. You will draw on your consulting experience, functional and analyst skills, enabling you to lead projects from solution design to deployment, and overseeing project deliverables to ensure successful outcomes.
The role will include the implementation of new client solutions and supporting existing customer.
- 3+ years implementation consulting experience with Budgeting, Forecasting or Business Intelligence solutions
- Developed analytical skills and ability to scope and design functional client solutions
- Prior experience with enterprise planning systems such as Workday Adaptive Planning, Anapaln, Hyperion, TM1, Board, Oracle PBCS etc. will be highly regarded
- Experienced in implementation methodologies and FP&A best practices
- Degree in IT or Business Information Systems
- Presales consulting experience is an advantage
- A team player, but also able to prioritise and work autonomously
- Strong interpersonal, productivity and organisational skills are required
- Excellent face to face, remote meeting, and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all organisational levels
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and other productivity tools
Interstate or international travel may be required.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please submit your resume and covering letter to email@example.com. This role is preferably Sydney or Melbourne based and open to current Australian residents or working visa holders.
Connect with us
If you’re interested in joining the dynamic team at Forpoint Solutions, please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.