Join the Forpoint Family
Wondering what to expect when joining the Forpoint team?
This is what Nicole Wehrman, one of Forpoint Solutions’ senior consultants, has to say about the Forpoint culture and what to expect from your working environment. Find out what makes Forpoint Solutions unique.
Working at Forpoint
Forpoint is an award-winning solutions provider for the Office of the CFO. We have a strong background in business management, finance and IT and we are always looking for exceptional candidates with relevant experience to join our team.
You’ll discover what it’s like to work with the support you need to succeed. Our friendly team are located in Melbourne and Sydney and are granted hybrid working conditions upon approval. Meaning you really can have the life-work balance you’ve always dreamed of.
Forpoint work with some of the most progressive and innovative software on the market from all over the world. We solve problems and help businesses thrive through having a keen sense of customer as well as deep knowledge of accounting practises and creating a unique bridge between the two.
Technology is at the forefront of who we are and what we do bringing an exciting and intrepid journey for most businesses looking to transform. You will develop your technology knowledge, flex your customer skills and be a collaborator in every position at Forpoint.
The Forpoint Difference
Our Experience and Customer is Key to our Foundation, Creating Peace of Mind & Assurance
Forpoints’ key difference is our service and experience. We live by our Customer as a Key Philosophy. As a result, we have not only won accolades from our Clients but also repeat Customer Service Awards, from our Vendors.
With our experienced team by your side, we will tailor the right solution for your business. This means we will fundamentally streamline and optimise your financial process and corporate performance.
Customer is Key
Our customers' needs are our main priority and the driving force behind all we do.
Our team of consultants consists of experienced professionals with extensive finance backgrounds.
Value & Flexibility
Sensible rates on projects, ad-hoc or prepaid services which deliver great value and flexibility in all assignments.
Independent and impartial advice regarding any aspect of your solution.
The Forpoint team is our most valuable asset. Work-life balance and happy families are the foundation for our success.
Company Accountant / Finance Manager
About the job
- Full Time, Immediate Start
- Take ownership of the finance function
- South Yarra, Melbourne office location with hybrid working
Want to be part of an exciting team, working with a slew of corporate clients at the forefront of innovative AI driven finance software?
Forpoint Solutions is a leading software technology provider with offices in Melbourne and Sydney & servicing Australia and New Zealand region. We’re an organisation that is a market leader and have clients Australia wide, comprised of iconic brands and household names. We partner with world leading financial management software vendors to implement modern cloud-based solutions for CFO’s in the mid-market.
At Forpoint you will be part of a company that prioritises people and are proudly family-first. Our culture is supportive & inclusive, and you will be provided with every opportunity to succeed in the role and progress within the company to develop your career.
Reporting to the director, you will apply your experience and knowledge to manage all day to day and month end accounting matters, as well preparation of reports, budgets and forecasts.
Your key accounting responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day financial, accounting and cash flow needs of the business
- General ledger maintenance and reconciliations
- Improvement company accounting procedures and systems
- Budget management
- Month end reporting
- Contracts management, Invoicing and reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory and ATO / BAS reporting
- Providing management with timely and accurate financial information
We require the following experience as a minimum:
- A Degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA or CA)
- 3+ years’ experience working within similar capacity in a small to medium business
- NetSuite experience highly regarded
- Full, unrestricted Australian working rights
Please apply with both an introduction letter and your CV.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please submit your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. This role is Melbourne based and open to current Australian residents or working visa holders.
FP&A Implementation Consultant
About the job
This role is suited to a Finance/Accounting professional (CA or CPA) with experience in Financial Planning (Modelling) and Analysis. You will draw on your consulting experience, functional and analyst skills, enabling you to lead projects from solution design to deployment, and overseeing project deliverables to ensure successful outcomes.
The role will include the implementation of new client solutions and supporting existing customer.
- 3+ years implementation consulting experience with Budgeting, Forecasting or Business Intelligence solutions
- Developed analytical skills and ability to scope and design functional client solutions
- Prior experience with enterprise planning systems such as Workday Adaptive Planning, Anapaln, Hyperion, TM1, Board, Oracle PBCS etc. will be highly regarded
- Experienced in implementation methodologies and FP&A best practices
- Degree in IT or Business Information Systems
- Presales consulting experience is an advantage
- A team player, but also able to prioritise and work autonomously
- Strong interpersonal, productivity and organisational skills are required
- Excellent face to face, remote meeting, and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all organisational levels
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and other productivity tools
Interstate or international travel may be required.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please submit your resume and covering letter to email@example.com. This role is preferably Sydney or Melbourne based and open to current Australian residents or working visa holders.
Enquire to Join the Forpoint Family
If you’re interested in joining the dynamic team at Forpoint Solutions, please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.