Our partner Sage Intacct, the market leader in cloud business management solutions, this week announced the Australian launch of Sage Intacct Planning, a Financial Planning Analysis (FP&A) software solution.
Sage Intacct Planning helps finance and accounting teams modernise and accelerate their planning processes.
Sage Intacct Planning is an intuitive cloud-based planning solution that eliminates reliance on uncontrolled, inflexible, unsecure spreadsheets and brings people, data, and analytics together in a single place for agile and confident decision-making. Sage Intacct Planning simplifies complex activities like advanced modelling and what-if scenario analysis. It gives customers more flexibility and more options for working smarter and faster.
This is an exciting opportunity for Sage Australia and our partners to provide a new way of supporting the office of the CFO by expanding beyond core accounting. We succeed when our customers succeed,” said Simon Berglund, Managing Director, Sage Australia. “Tools like Planning give our customers the ability to plan and budget efficiently and effectively, allowing them to focus on what really matters – driving their business forward and delivering on their mission.”
Sage Intacct Planning has all the features finance professionals need for more flexible and impactful budgeting and planning:
- Bi-directional integration with Sage Intacct Core Accounting, allows customers to use their existing GL accounts and dimensions to manage actuals, budgets, and forecasts seamlessly.
- Intelligent Planning Wizard enables customers using ERP systems other than Sage Intacct Accounting to easily import and map data and dimensions from any ERP or GL system.
- What-if scenario modeling enables the evaluation of multiple options and variables simultaneously to confidently choose the best path forward.
- Multi-currency planning and reporting provides seamless collaboration with budget owners in every location.
- Advanced modeling facilitates the building of flexible budgets tailored to the organisation.
- Rolling forecasts make it easy to modify plans and pivot as business conditions change.
Want to know more? Register your interest.