Senior Financial Solutions Consultant – Intacct / Workday Adaptive Planning
About the job
This role is suited to a Finance/Accounting professional (CA or CPA) with prior systems implementation experience. You will draw on your business, consulting, functional and analyst skills to drive implementation projects from solution design to deployment, and overseeing project deliverables to ensure successful customer outcomes.
The role will include the implementation of new client solutions and supporting existing customers.
- 3+ years SaaS implementation consulting experience in either ERP/Financial Management, Budgeting, Forecasting or reporting solutions
- Developed analytical skills and ability to scope and design functional client solutions
- Prior experience with SaaS ERP / Accounting Solutions such as Intacct, NetSuite, MYOB, D365
- Prior experience with planning solutions such as Workday Adaptive Planning, Anaplan, Hyperion, TM1, Oracle PBCS etc. will be highly regarded
- Experienced in implementation methodologies
- Degree qualified
- Presales consulting experience is an advantage
- A team player, but also able to prioritise and work autonomously
- Strong interpersonal, productivity and organisational skills are required
- Excellent face to face, remote meeting, and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all organisational levels
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and other productivity tools
Interstate or international travel may be required.