Spindle Document Management for Infor SunSystems
In the day-to-day running of a business, it is quite easy to rack up hundreds, if not thousands, of documents – from invoices and purchase orders to delivery notes and statements. The documents are also stored on your system allowing you to easily access them, free up time and save you money.
With Spindle Professional for Infor SunSystems, you can automatically have these documents sent to multiple locations by e-mail, fax and print – in a number of different formats. With over 20,000 users, Spindle is an affordable document management solution that simplifies the entire delivery process with any application, including SAP Business One and Infor SunSystems – including SunSystems version 4 & 5.
- Used by hundreds of public and private finance departments
- Provides a typical ROI of less than six months
- Integrates with all your major finance and ERP systems
- Eliminates manual invoice processing
- Reduces administration costs and errors
- Supports your organisation’s green agenda
Get paperless office technology that seamlessly integrates with all your major finance and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems with Spindle Document Delivery and Management for Infor SunSystems. Not only does it make good environmental sense, it makes good business sense.
The most cost effective way to send documents.
Complete with your company branding and messages, finished documents are sent as PDF files.
- Writes email for you using a template you’ve designed and personalised for sender and recipient
- Accepted by Revenue and Customs (HMRC) and checked for sending original VAT invoices
- Supports HTML (use branding, colours, lines and images) and plain text email
- High priority setting highlights important email to recipient
- Automatically sends copies to multiple contacts as required
- Attaches other documents e.g., sales offers or terms & conditions
- Integrates with a range of email applications such as Microsoft Outlook and IBM Lotus Notes
When you simply can’t email or fax
- Always prints correct number of copies
- Copies can be printed and collated on different stationery
- Prints to multiple printers simultaneously
- Automatic printer settings define paper trays, colour or black & white modes
Quick document delivery from one business to another
- Fax scheduling – save money by sending off-peak and free up phone lines
- Automatic fax facility
- No need to print hard copies
- Fax-optimised stationery can be automatically selected
- Adds terms & conditions, promotional or other messages
Stores documents electronically saving manual filing time and filing errors
- Allows documents to be found and accessed by several people simultaneously
- Easily backs up and copies to secure location
- Archives finished document as you would see it
A valuable addition to SharePoint, making software faster and more effective saving you time and enabling documents to be collated, archived and retrieved instantly. Documents can be searched by any criteria such as customer name or sales value.
- Automatic filing and indexing, saves hours and hours
- Templates reduce potential for human error
- Amend and subtract data once for it to be active across every record
- Comprehensive archive and retrieval
- Searchable PDF content
- Can archive virtually any document you can print
- Works across a range of software applications
How automated archiving into SharePoint saves time & money.
Your personnel department can use Spindle Professional to archive all employee documents including payslips, holidays, sickness, training and appraisal records. You can then search and access for any individual record in PDF files.
Spindle Professional creates and automatically inserts barcodes to any or all of your documents.
They can be printed anywhere on the document and you can have more than one barcode per page.
- Automatically generate barcodes directly onto documents
- Creates over 40 different barcode types
- Simplifies order processing – saves time and resources
- No need for separate label printers or specialised fonts
- Streamlines a wide range of processes
How automated bar coding saves time & money
Spindle Professional prints an invoice generated by the sales team and sends a copy with a barcode inserted and prices removed, to the warehouse for order picking. Multiple barcodes are listed on a single document, allowing several orders to be placed on one invoice and picking document. The warehouse team simply collects a copy and picks orders directly from that sheet.
Orders don’t have to be manually entered onto a separate system for barcodes to be generated, simplifying order processing, saving time and resources
Automatically links outgoing documents with a customer or company and saves a record of the communication for reference.
Allows different departments access to all communications for every customer.
- Links documents directly to companies and contacts in your CRM system for easy access
- Quotes and accounting documents stored in one place
- Adds notes to companies and contacts confirming dates documents were sent
- Integrates with range of applications including Sage 200 CRM V6, Microsoft Dynamics CRM or equivalent, enabling documents from other applications to be saved in your CRM system
The move from mail to e-mail, from print to paperless, from filing to electronic storage means that it is very often impractical to use traditional handwritten signatures. In fact many of the advantages of using electronic systems fail because at some point a physical signature is still required. Digital Signatures allow you to add an electronic “fingerprint” in a cost effective, simple operation.
- Send digitally signed Adobe PDF documents
- Strengthen integrity and audit potential of electronic transactions
- Helps protect document integrity
- Compliant with legislation in most countries
- Integrates with a wide range of email, fax and CRM software
- Emails and stores documents as Adobe© PDF files
- Prints multiple copies simultaneously, using different form designs
- Sends documents to multiple destinations and printers
- Use with almost any application that prints such as Microsoft® Word, Excel, Access, and ACT! from Sage, Crystal Reports
- Works with major accounting systems including Sage Line 50, Sage 50, Sage Line 100, Sage MMS, Sage 200, Sage ACCPAC (Sage 300), Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Microsoft Navision), Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Microsoft Great Plains), Pegasus Opera II, Access Accounts and SAP Business One
Organisations who implement Spindle’s document management software will benefit from:
Enhance your company’s image
Interested in what Spindle Professional could do for your company?
Ask our experts. Book a free online demonstration now!