Reduce days sales outstanding (DSO) and improve cash flow while minimising collection costs
In today’s increasingly competitive business climate, effective credit management and debt collection are more important than ever. Instead of manually producing and sending reminder letters and statements, credit collectors could—and should—be spending more time on such directly productive tasks as calling customers. That’s why forward-thinking companies across the globe are doing business better with a financial management solution that maximises use of credit controllers’ time, improves customer relations, and provides management with the visibility to make more-informed decisions.
Infor™ FMS SunSystems Collect—which has more than 20 years of experience built in—quickly provides companies with close monitoring of debtors and the ability to track collection. Through comprehensive analysis of debtor days and cash flow, SunSystems Collect helps organisations reduce days sales outstanding (DSO) and improve cash flow while minimising collection costs.
Because the system automatically generates and distributes reminder letters and statements, credit controllers have more time for directly productive tasks.
SunSystems Collect—a debtor management module within SunSystems—provides companies with unparalleled credit management and debt collection through:
- Automated processes: Search-set generation allows credit controllers to generate customer listings that meet a wide range of criteria, including the amount or percentage over credit limit, age of transactions, transaction status, and analysis codes. Users can schedule search sets to run overnight so their updated “to do” lists are ready in the morning. Other features include:
- Multiple document formats
- Email distribution
- Transaction status updates
- User-defined follow-up actions, plus dates on which actions should be carried out.
- Customer contact: A full range of features ensures that direct contact with customers is as smooth, efficient, and consistent as possible. For example, online user diaries list outstanding tasks for each day, guaranteeing that tasks are never missed and can be picked up by someone else if a credit controller is absent. The SunSystems database contains all customer information, so credit controllers have everything they need at their fingertips. That means while credit controllers are on the phone with a customer, they can access and investigate every one of that customer’s transactions, as well as email copies of transactions to the customer. SunSystems Collect also allows users to:
- Leave notes for other users about required
- Follow-up actions
- Classify customer contacts into user-defined groups
- Attach additional documents when a call or transaction is particularly complex
- Allocate transactions directly within SunSystems Collect
- Provide a payment plan with multiple due dates
- Focus on specific ranges of accounts
- Reporting and statistics: Debtor recovery status is fully visible to management through:
- Standard reports, analysable by account and code
- User-definable report designer
- Statistical analysis on a global and individual account level—particularly useful when reviewing credit limits and identifying potentially delinquent accounts
Collect automates a variety of tasks so credit collectors can focus on improving customer service and the bottom line. Available in English, French, Italian, and German, the solution provides full visibility into debtor recovery status, helping management make better decisions. Collect is designed for rapid, low-cost deployment, leading to quick ROI and low total cost of ownership.
Infor SunSystems collect Brochure