Infor FMS SunSystems CashDesk
Companies are facing intense competition and increased costs of doing business in today’s global marketplace. Since the stakes are higher than ever, the last thing companies need is to incur unnecessarily high transaction processing costs through manual handling of tasks—especially as volume increases. To drive down payment and receipt transaction processing costs, businesses must reduce multiple handling and manual rekeying of data. In addition, they must concern themselves more than ever with detecting and eliminating fraud.
Automation of repetitive manual tasks reduces transaction processing costs—and is vital for reducing costs at peak transaction times. With more than 20 years of experience built in, Infor™ FMS SunSystems Cash Desk reduces or eliminates mundane business process tasks, resulting in fewer errors, more time for review, and lower transaction costs. In addition, Cash Desk helps detect and eliminate fraud through regular bank reconciliations, a reduced reliance on checks, and powerful deposit slip and receipting functions. With Cash Desk, employees can focus on more productive areas, rather than spending time and effort on repetitive manual tasks
SunSystems Cash Desk eliminates administration, improves data integrity through best practice business processes, and eliminates duplicate transaction handling. Cash Desk includes four modules:
- Bank Reconciliation —allows automatic entry and allocation of bank transactions, and reports un-reconciled items. Bank Reconciliation attempts to match deposits and checks based on user-defined matching criteria, whether statements were loaded electronically or manually. In addition, it supports single and multi-currency ledgers, and automatically creates transactions such as bank fees and interest. This module also allows users to view previous statements and extended statement descriptions.
- Banklinks for Business (B4B) — significantly reduces time and costs over payment by check and also provides:
- Improved cash flow control
- Increased efficiency in accounts payable
- Excellent security and auditing
- Comprehensive validation, ensuring accurate data and reduce payment rejections
- ePAY —processes electronic funds transfer (EFT) payments and direct debits as well as future-dated EFT payment runs and miscellaneous EFT transactions. In addition, ePAY eliminates the costly and time-consuming tasks of printing, signing, and mailing checks, and also improves debt collection. Plus, ePAY permits users to define attributes for each paying bank.
- eRemit—provides electronic remittance of payment notifications and debtor statements as .rtf or .pdf files. A receipting/deposit slips function within the eRemit and ePAYmodules offers electronic recording of customer payments in three modes of operation: LAN, WAN, and local. Deposit slips are automatically generated; receipt generation is optional. The receipting/deposit slips function supports multiple receipt and payment types, as well as check scanning. In addition, it computes the change required for cash receipts. eRemit allows users to:
- Define report layouts
- Email, fax, or print outputs
- Blind carbon copy (BCC) all reports
- Send corporate-wide messages with documents
- Maintain a process log of all documents sent
The Infor FMS SunSystems Cash Desk suite of electronic business processes automates repetitive manual tasks, driving down transaction processing costs and allowing employees to focus on more productive duties. By reducing multiple data handling and manual data re-keying, Cash Desk provides savings that translate directly to the bottom line. In fact, users of the Cash Desk suite report a significant reduction—up to 33%—in peak operating costs. Plus, like all SunSystems solutions, Cash Desk is designed for rapid, low-cost deployment, providing companies with a quick return on investment and low total cost of ownership.
Infor SunSystems CashDesk Brochure