Software to help you drive your asset management plans, decisions, and actions to reduce energy use
Whether you’re a manufacturer, distributor, government entity, or service provider, you need enterprise asset management software to help you keep your plant, equipment, and facilities available, reliable, and safe. You need a powerful solution that can help you meet your environmental, compliance, and service goals; cut your inventory levels, purchasing costs, and energy use; improve your staff’s productivity; and make better decisions, faster.
Infor EAM Enterprise, a comprehensive enterprise asset management solution, lets you keep a constant watch on your asset condition and performance, evaluate data to find key trends and anomalies, forecast performance concerns, and make decisions that drive action.
With over 20 years of asset management experience built in, EAM Enterprise has been helping companies around the world—including more than 60% of the Fortune 500.
EAM Enterprise addresses your most challenging asset issues, from preventative maintenance for discrete manufacturing, to predictive maintenance for food and beverage companies, emissions and energy demand management in pulp and paper, risk-based maintenance in life science organizations, fleet management for transportation companies, linear asset management for oil and gas, asset tracking and condition-based maintenance for public sector organizations, and more.
With EAM Enterprise, you can:
- Cut your purchasing costs, inventory levels, and inventory carrying costs, while making your workers more productive.
- Comply with regulations and requirements without breaking a sweat.
- Keep your assets up and running, and know when to replace them.
- Reduce expenses by collecting on warranty claims.
Infor EAM Enterprise provides the tools to monitor and manage the deployment, performance, and maintenance of company assets, including alerts that help you eliminate operational downtimes and reveal hidden profits.
EAM Enterprise puts built-in predictive maintenance (PdM) and condition-based maintenance (CBM) to work for you, along with our intelligent operations and asset sustainability capabilities-without incurring the costs, complexity, and uncertainty of third-party software. It delivers equipment alarms, as well as the data and real-time intelligence you need to take quick and precise action, and escalate problems, when necessary, to the appropriate resources.
With EAM Enterprise you get:
- Asset hierarchy management. Keep track of where your assets are located and what they cost with the help of a “family tree” that connects equipment, systems, and locations.
- Budget management. Automate everything relating to your budget, from setting it up to calculating what it takes to maintain it.
- Inspection management. Get automatic notification of an asset problem when an inspection exceeds a preset limit, and find out how to fix it.
- Purchasing management. Order the right parts and stay on top of delivery times, vendor payments, and receipt of goods.
- Work management. Track and manage all asset work requests, labor, planning, and scheduling.
- Materials management. Monitor and control storeroom inventories with tools that include economic order quantity with class calculations and assignments, support parts receipts, issues, returns, and cycle counts.
With Infor EAM Enterprise, you’ll gain many benefits, including these likely returns on your investment:
- 20% improvement in labor productivity
- 30% reduction in inventory levels
- 20% reduction in inventory carrying costs
- 5% reduction in new equipment costs
- 10% increase in fleet availability
- 50% increase in warranty cost recovery
- 10% reduction in materials costs
- 50% reduction in purchasing process costs
Manage your equipment, facilities, and vehicle assets from the point of purchase to the point of disposal—while cutting costs and increasing profits. Infor EAM solutions will also help you with:
- Maintenance: Schedule preventive maintenance, and assign resources where they’ll do the most good.
- Uptime: Find out where and why your capital assets might fail, and plan alternatives.
- Reliability/risk management: Predict equipment reliability problems so you can prevent them from happening.
- Inventory/warranty: Reduce inventory and purchasing costs, and collect on warranty-related claims.
- Strategic planning: Manage your assets so you can meet corporate performance goals.
Infor EAM Brochure
Aberdeen Group Asset Performance Management Report
Ten Pitfalls to Avoid EAM Whitepaper
Plant Services Whitepaper